Interested in pursuing a career in local, state, or federal government? This $5000 scholarship is open to ALL UCI sophomores and juniors! Set yourself up to a rewarding public career! Applications are DUE Jan. 22nd, 2024, don’t miss out and apply now!
For more information, please visit https://www.pbk.org/publicservice
- The University of California’s Summer Institute for Emerging Managers and Leaders (SIEML) program is an 11-day immersive business education and leadership experience for students currently enrolled at HBCUs and HSIs. The program for summer 2024 will be held at the UC Davis Graduate School of Management from May 20th – May 31st. The deadline to apply for our 2024 program is Friday, January 5, 2024.
Students who successfully complete SIEML will receive a full tuition and fee fellowship if they are admitted into a UC graduate master’s business program (including MBA, business analytics, finance, accounting, entrepreneurship, and financial engineering). Any SIEML alumni admitted to a Ph.D. program at a UC business school will receive a competitive funding/support package to facilitate degree completion.
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply to SIEML:
- Sophomores or juniors currently enrolled at a four-year HBCU or HSI, or
- Transfer-ready California HSI community college students (only students who applied and are planning to enroll in a four-year college for fall 2024 are eligible),
- Have an interest in attending a graduate business program (regardless of the student’s current major),
- Are U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or undocumented students with AB540 or DACA status, and
- Applicants with at least a 3.0 GPA are encouraged to apply.
The Killam Fellowships Program is an outstanding opportunity for exceptional undergraduate students from universities in the United States. Participate in this transformative exchange program and spend either one semester or a full academic year in Canada. Find out how to apply, eligibility requirements, and award benefits!
For questions, contact your Killam adviser or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “COMPASS Program” will train students for careers in regenerative medicine. Open to freshmen and sophomores for 2024. Each Scholar will be paired with a mentor and supported for 2 years with $70,000 in tuition, fees, and a stipend. Scholars are required to live on campus for the summer of 2024 and the summer of 2025 (housing is paid for). 1st generation students and students from backgrounds historically underrepresented in science are particularly encouraged to apply.
Questions? Email email@example.com with “COMPASS” in the subject line.
Known as the SOP, our office advises competitive UCI undergraduate students in applying for prestigious merit scholarships.
Our staff conducts outreach and manages the campus-level application evaluation and endorsement selection processes for these national and international scholarships, all funded by outside agencies. Some awards require candidates to earn university endorsement; they cannot apply directly to the funding agency.
SOP is able to advise competitive undergraduate candidates at UC Irvine only.
Our office informs students on a select group of 21 prestigious awards that are national and international in scope, including opportunities for funded research and study at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. SOP also facilitates UCI’s processes for evaluating applications and endorsing candidates for awards requiring University nomination.
View all 21 available scholarships, their descriptions, deadlines, and more!
Appointments with our student advisors are available online and in-person.
Our office hosts various workshops, panels, and other events for all Anteaters.
The SOP Office is located on the 5th floor of the Science Library. Walk-ins are welcome!
- Serena Wu – NIH Fellowship Recipient
- Congratulations to UCI’s first NIH Fellowship recipient in over 20 years!